Selecting a contractor during the design and planning stage can be essential to the success of a project.
• Experience-based value engineering
Otis pre-construction services include:
the project to track all important decisions and action items
• Cost estimates and project timelines
• Q&A logs started in pre-construction and maintained throughout
For projects requiring design services, we provide appropriate architect and interior designer recommendations.
If an architect can design a house, we can build it. We’re comfortable with both traditional and modern detailing; graceful millwork and clean planes inspire us equally.
• Cost control
Otis construction services include:
• Maintenance of a comprehensive Q&A log to track RFIs, meeting notes, and action items
• Timeline management
• Samples management
• Dedicated project supervisor for larger projects
• Positive neighbor relations
• Safe, secure, tidy jobsite
• Creation of an Owner’s Manual at project completion
We provide maintenance, repair, and small projects services for our clients.
• Small renovations and repairs
Otis home maintenance services include:
• Fence and gate fit / finish maintenance
• Seismic retrofitting
• Roof and deck cleaning and maintenance
• Art installation
• Weatherizing for winter